Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Julep Maven Experience!

I want to share my Julep Maven experience with you! I found Julep polish while browsing online and decided to check out their website, www.julep.com. When I got to the website I found out that for $9.99 a month you can become a "Julep Maven" and it comes with a monthly box of polish and goodies, plus SO much more. Become a Julep Maven here!!

I signed up and the "American Beauty" Intro box from February was sent to me, and I am so impressed by everything I received. It was definitely an experience, it reminded me of getting a present. The box is so cute and sleek, inside was 2 polishes and cuticle oil, and a polish remover wipe all wrapped in a clear plastic bag with a bow on it! Surrounded by crinkle cut paper shreds in colors that matched the polish! This is totally something I would do, so I just love it. I took pictures of the box and how it came because I am just so impressed.



My intro box came with a gold glitter called "Oscar", a red shimmer called "Glenn", and Julep Essential Cuticle Oil.


I really love the Cuticle Oil, it has a roller ball applicator which is so much better than a brush for daily use. I put it in my night stand and use it every night now! It's so simple to roll it on and hop into bed, and it smells good too.


Overall, I am super impressed by everything Julep!! When you go to the website you can take a Style Quiz and you will get a result of one out of 5 types. I initially got "American Beauty" but after looking at what was sent out for March I feel like I am more of an "It Girl" style. Also, I had a few questions after my order so I emailed Julep and was pleasantly surprised when I got an answer within an hour! They have amazing customer service, on top of amazing product! My next box will be the "It Girl" box and I am so looking forward to it!

I started following @JulepMaven on twitter and within a few days they had a special for half off all polish, so of course I jumped on that deal! Being a Julep Maven you get free shipping so that made each polish $7 with free shipping, such a good deal. I got two from the sale, which of course came in a cute little box with a sample of Hand Cream.


I got "Samantha" and "Anne", both great colors for Spring/Summer! I am going to swatch them soon and will share them with you. Stay tuned!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment