Monday, August 6, 2012

Playdate with a Zebra!

Here is a fun manicure using "Playdate" by Essie and some Zebra nail stickers!

"Playdate" by Essie is a creamy lavendar, I absolutely love this color! It went on nice and smooth and is so pretty. The polish shows up different in pictures depending on the source of light, the below picture was taken in artificial light.


 The picture below was taken in indirect sunlight.


I purchased some Zebra polish stickers (Dashing Diva Design Fx Bling) in "Catwalk" from my local beauty supply and used them for my toes, deciding to save the scraps to do something for a design on my nails. Below I used slanted cut-outs of the stickers as a fun twist on a french manicure.



 
Doesn't that look amazing? I got a lot of compliments when I had this manicure. I am loving these nail polish "stickers", they are quick and easy and seem to stay on for a pretty long time (1-2 weeks). You will definitely see more in the future!!
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Chyaaa it looks amazing! ;)

    Not only is the colour stunning but the stickers make it stunninger lol

    Really very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Do you add a top clear coat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanda! Yes, I added a clear top coat. Probably Butter London Hardware or Seche Vite, those are my favorites. :)

      Delete