Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bring on the NEON!!!

First of all, I have to say that I grew up in the 80's and am super excited that neon is back! I got six neon colors from China Glaze and decided to do a dotted design over black polish.

This first picture is taken with "Flip Flop Fantasy":


I did several sizes of dots and different color patterns on each finger, I then did dots over dots which really helps show off the neon colors.


This picture is taken with "Purple Panic", which is either mislabled or something because it looks hot pink to me!


This is "Celtic Sun", I love this highlighter bright yellow!


Below is how I set up. I misplaced my dotting tool so I had to improvise by using several different things to make the dots. The bobby pins are great for bigger dots, the pointed end of an orange wood stick is good for medium dots, and the toothpicks works for small dots. I use the paper plate to put a dollop of polish onto so I can dip and transfer the polish onto my nail.


Here are all the colors I used, they are all from China Glaze, "In The Lime Light", "Flip Flop Fantasy", "Flying Dragon", "Celtic Sun", "Orange Knockout", and "Purple Panic".



Pin It

1 comment: