Sunday, February 19, 2012

Polish Haul!

Lately I have been on an Essie binge, I love their polish and they have been around since 1981 so they have a great formula and all their polish goes on nice and smooth. I have been so excited to get the Luxeffects collection and I can't wait to test them out and show you. I also picked up their base and top coats to try out as I just ran out of my Butter London Base and Top... So far so good!!

Here are the Essie Luxeffects, "Shine Of The Times", "Pure Pearlfection", "A Cut Above", "Set In Stones", and "As Gold As It Gets".

The top row is two top coats, "Good To Go" and "Matte About You", the base coat is, "Fill The Gap". Bottom row are a few colors I picked up, "Absolutely Shore", "Dive Bar", "Cocktail Bling" (in previous post), and "Borrowed and Blue". Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment