Monday, February 27, 2012

Mermaids Dream


This polish is absolutely beautiful! It's called "Mermaid's Dream" by Deborah Lippmann. This polish is a pearly sea foam green with blue glitter.

I took several pictures of this polish because the more I walked around into different lights I saw how it gave it a different look. No matter what it is just beautiful and stunning to have on my fingers!

These picture was taken in my kithen in bright artificial light:

This was taken in indirect bright artificial kitchen lights:

This was taken in indirect sunlight while the sun was going down (sunset light):

Here is a picture of the bottle in indirect sunset light, this picture really shows off the beautiful glitters:

This was taken in the same indirect sunset light:
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment